Spiti Jeep Safari Ex Chandigarh
8 Days & 7 Nights
Starts at INR 22500 Per Person
INR 25000(10% OFF)
Spiti Jeep Safari Ex Chandigarh
8 Days / 7 Nights
1 to 10
Fixed Day Departure}
Solo Travelers, Couples, Group of Friends & Families
Spiti Valley is an untouched scenic ranges in the great Himalayas that retain the natural Charisma.They are regarded as great gems that lend unrelenting views and an unforgettable experience for those who dare to challenge themselves to be inspired by the glory of the great Himalayas. The place is famous not only for its natural and gorgeous landscapes, but also the rustic and old world charm of its unique lifestyle and religious history.
On reaching the hotel in Chandigarh, meet our representatives and your fellow travellers. Evening followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Early morning, after breakfast, we will start this adventurous tour by heading to Narkanda. Start from Chandigarh in order to reach Narkanda by late afternoon. On arrival, transfer to the hotel/homestay/campsite.Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel/homestay/campsite.
You will be travelling to one of the most beautiful valleys of Himalayas, Sangla valley also known as Baspa valley because of river Baspa. Once you enter the border of Kinnaur you will be passing through beautifully engineered roads that takes you to different villages of Kinnaur district. Overnight at camp/hotel.
Morning, check-out from your hotel and drive to Kalpa. 2670 metres above the sea level, Kalpa is the district headquarter of Kinnaur and was once the favorite getaway of Lord Dalhousie. On reaching Kalpa, check in to the hotel. Once known as Chini, little has changed in Kalpa in the last 500 years. Legend has it that when Lord Dalhousie wanted to take a break from his hectic schedule in Shimla, he would come here on his Horseback. By the side of Kalpa is a 79 feet high rock formation that resembles a Shivlinga that changes its colour as the day passes., rest in your hotel for a while. In the evening, visit the Buddhist Gompa, Hu Bu Lan Kar. Return to the hotel & a comfortable overnight stay at Kalpa.
After having breakfast set out on an excursion to Langza and Komik, small villages in the heart of Spiti Valley, known for the fossil reserves of marine creatures. These fossils date back to millions of years when the whole region was submerged under the Tethys Sea. Komik is one of the highest villages in Asia. It has only a few houses, and the major highlight of this place is its monastery. Overnight at Homestay/Camps.
Today after the breakfast, we shall drive to the small Hikkim village with its famous post office. While here, you can send some postcards to your family, telling them about this amazing Spiti self-drive adventure trip. After lunch, pay a visit to Ki Monastery – the biggest Buddhist learning centre in the Spiti Valley. Originally built in the 11th century, the gompa was once home to about 350 lamas. Also, visit Kibber, famed as the highest village in the world. Thereafter, retreat to the hotel in Kaza and enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Today morning, post breakfast, you will head towards the village of Saharan that has buildings made of wood and topped by concave sloping roofs. The Chinese Buddhist influence on the architecture makes this place a perfect overnight spot. On reaching, check-in at the hotel, keep your belongings and get freshen up to explore the nearby surroundings. You can also visit Bhimakali temple, and night indulge in the wholesome meal, post which sleep within the nature or spend the time at your own leisure.
Today morning, post breakfast, you will head back to Chandigarh as your amazing trip will come to an end. On reaching, spend the rest of the time at your own leisure.
Things to Know
- Sharing based accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starting from Breakfast on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till Breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
- All taxes and tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above
- Any entry fees to visit any place
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- *****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly
- Shirts and trousers 3- 4 pairs
- Fleece jacket/ woollen sweater
- Water and wind proof jacket
- Thermal top and bottom
- Warm jacket
- Two 1 ltr water bottles (preferably thermos flasks)
- Lip care
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Body Moisturizer
- Body Powder / Anti-Fungal (feet and body)
- Warm Socks (4-5pairs)
- Sports shoes
- Sun cap
- Sun screen lotion
- Head torch with extra batteries.
- Small light towel and napkin
- Personal medicines
- Camera with extra batteries.
How to Join
Join Now Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 8010 22 44 22 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance.
You may Book Offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by making the payment in below bank account:
- Bank Name: YES Bank
- Account Name: International Youth Club
- Account Number: 006188700000308
- IFSC Code: YESB0000061
- Branch: Saket, New Delhi
- PayTM @ 8010224422
You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 48 working hours from our side.
Trip Schedule-Book OnlineTrip available date
Refund and Cancellation
- We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund
- Cancellation made after within 15 Days – No Refund
- Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trek completion date
Need any help making the online booking? You can contact us for any enquiry at email@example.com or +91-8010224422
100% Secured Online Payment
Our payment gateway system is highly secured, you can count on us for security of your money..