- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
- All payments to be made in advance. We will not allow anyone to board the vehicle till the payments are clear. Cash transfer will not be entertained.
- No boarding without full payment.
- No boarding without valid Govt approved ID. Your ID will be checked before boarding.
- No pickup/drop will be made onroute. No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- AC will be switched off on hill and during waiting time. Also, during trip it will be driver's discretion for putting off ac if the road and travel doesn't support. This is for travellers safety as route can be dangerous and vehicle may not be able to pull off load with AC running.
- Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It's on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the bus will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be International Youth Club’s responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be IYC's responsibility.
- Timings are sacrosanct. Two times follow up will be done on phone. If we are unable to reach/we do not get a communication, we will be departing. No refund will be made for late arrival no matter what the reason for the delay is.
- We request not to travel with heavy luggage only light luggage or bags are allowed.
- Management shall not take responsibility of a missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
- All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not allow drinking during the travel mode in the bus. Anyone found drunk at the time of boarding will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. International Youth Club also reserves the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct.
- In the hilly terrain, all the systems of the vehicle like the Air conditioning, sound systems etc will be at the discretion of the driver. Focus will always be on safety.
- We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason, guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment's, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may dictate itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort & general well-being.
- We reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our guide during an activity. We reserve to right for cancellation in case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol.