2 Days & 1 Night
Starts at INR 1800 Per Person
INR 2000(10% OFF)
2 Days / 1 Nights
1 to 10
Solo Travelers, Couples, Group of Friends & Families
Trek to Grahan Village
Checkout After Breakfast
The Village of Grahan (7,700 ft) is small village located deep in the Parvati valley tributaries. Grahan lies on the route the Sar Pass trek from Kasol. From Grahan village, one can also trek to Pin Parvati. Distance to Grahan from Kasol is almost 10 km will take 4-5 hrs.
Trek to Grahan Village
You would be arriving in Kasol on your own to get to the starting point of the trek, which falls right before the last bridge on the way to Kasol bus stand. Start the 9 km long trek that will take you about 4 to 5 hours to complete
You will be following the way marked by red arrows as they will lead you to Grahan Village. The constant companion on the way to your destination will be the serene Parvati River
After crossing two bridges, and hiking for a little longer, you would reach a point from where you can see a few houses. That's when you know that you have reached your destination. Take a walk in the village, enjoy and talk with the locals before enjoying your dinner around a bonfire. Overnight at tents in Grahan.
Checkout After Breakfast
After breakfast this morning, pack up your gear and retrace your steps back to the starting point to bring the trek to an end.
Things to Know
- Breakfast and Dinner at Grahan (Veg meals will be served).
- Lockers & Wash and Change Facility available at the Base Camp
- Stay on Twin or Triple sharing basis in Tents/Homestays, Sleeping Bags & Sleeping Mats
- Experienced & Professional Guides - Reliable, Licensed and adept English-speaking guide with a great knowledge of the area and the terrain.
- Shared Dry Toilet Tent
- Camping Fees, Permits and Free Storage of your luggage at Base Camp Kasol.
- Forest Entry and Permissions
- Group Insurance on request at additional cost.
- First Aid
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Kasol.
- Return transfer to Kasol from Barshaini. Regular buses and taxis are available for the return journey to Kasol or Bhuntar. The buses are available on a nominal ticket price of Rs.35/- for returning from Barshaini to Kasol(45 Minutes drive).
- Potter for personal luggage. Potters can be arranged at the extra cost.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
Distance by Road : Kasol is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Bhuntar(490 Kms) and then a local taxi or bus from Bhuntar to reach Kasol(Roughly 50 minutes & 30 Kms journey). You will reach Kasol in 11 ‐ 12 hours(approx 520 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in All buses from Delhi to Manali/Kullu go through Bhuntar, so just inform the conductor to drop you there. Tip : Since Delhi to Bhuntar is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Bhuntar and vice versa. Bhuntar to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Bhuntar to Delhi between 5 and 6 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delays.
Nearest Railway Station : Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Bhuntar in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa. All buses from Delhi to Manali/Kullu go through Bhuntar, so just inform the conductor to drop you there at Bhuntar. Local taxis or buses are available from Bhuntar to reach Kasol(Roughly 50 minutes & 30 Kms journey).
Nearest Airport :Take a flight from Delhi to Bhuntar (also known as Kullu airport) and then a bus or cab to Kasol. Bhuntar which is 32 km away from Kasol, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Kasol, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,000. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
How to Join
Join Now Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 8010 22 44 22 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance.
You may Book Offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by making the payment in below bank account:
- Bank Name: YES Bank
- Account Name: International Youth Club
- Account Number: 006188700000308
- IFSC Code: YESB0000061
- Branch: Saket, New Delhi
You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at email@example.com along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 48 working hours from our side.
Book Online by selecting the date in Trip Schedule
Trip Schedule-Book OnlineTrip available date
Refund and Cancellation
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund
- Cancellation made after within 15 Days – No Refund
- Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trek completion date
Need any help making the online booking? You can contact us for any enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-8010224422
100% Secured Online Payment
Our payment gateway system is highly secured, you can count on us for security of your money..