6 Days & 5 Nights
Starts at INR 18500 Per Person
INR 19200(3% OFF)
Andaman Islands(Port Blair)
6 Days / 5 Nights
1 to 10
Veer Sarvarkar Airport
Solo Travelers, Couples, Group of Friends & Families
November to March
On your arrival at Port Blair, get Meet and Assisted by our escort team at airport and they will transfer you to Hotel. After Lunch start for a tour to Carbyn's Cove beach, the only beach of Port Blair city ideal for sea bathing and water sports activities, late in the evening witness light and sound show at Cellular Jail, which presents the historic saga of India's Freedom Struggle.
After breakfast, check out from the resort, our cab will transfer you to Hado Jetty from where you will be boarding your ferry to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island is famous for its pristine beaches, coral reefs and a relaxing holiday. It is one of the few inhabited islands of Andaman and Nicobar and is named after Mr. Henry Havelock, Post lunch visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Radhanagar Beach: Asia's best beach and rated amongst the world's top ten beaches; Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island is one of the well-known beaches of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Being located quite away from the main city gives it prime importance.
Comfortable night stay over there.
Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip to Elephanta Beach, followed by a session of snorkeling just 25 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. One may enjoy the underwater beauty through snorkeling.
Later in the day, visit to Kalapathar Beach (in two 2 wheelers which will be provided to you by our ground team) famous for its turquoise blue waters, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for swimming, spend an hour. Night stay at Havelock Island.
Check out from Hotel / Resort and Afternoon depart from Havelock to Neil Island by Pvt. Cruise. After checking in the hotel, proceed to visit Laxmanpur Beach famous for its sunset in Neil Islands. Comfortable overnight stay at Neil Island.
Early morning visit breathtaking scenery of Sitapur Beach @ 3:30 am in the morning to enjoy the romance with ocean that this peace of nature has in offer for tourists, reach there by 4 o’clock. After breakfast, check out from the resort, and proceed to visit Bharatpur Beach, and the famous sunset point and Rock Formation at Neil Island. Evening return back to Port Blair by Pvt. Cruise and comfortable night stay at Port Blair.
Checkout from hotel at appropriate time, drop to airport, depart from Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Things to Know
- Accommodation on 1 Double AC Room / Cottage for 2 Night at Port Blair.
- Accommodation on 1 Double AC Room / Cottage for 2 Nights at Havelock Island.
- Accommodation on 1 Double AC Room / Cottage for 1 Night at Neil Island.
- Tour co-coordinator at all points.
- Individual AC vehicle at Port Blair for all.
- Complimentary scooter rides for two days at Havelock.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock –Port Blair by Pvt. AC Cruise, Makruzz or Green Ocean.
- Airport Pickup and Drop.
- Complimentary Snorkeling with snorkeling kits for all travelers at Elephanta Beach.
- Daily breakfast at Port Blair, Havelock Island (4 Occasion).
- All Entry tickets, boat tickets.
- Entry permits and Govt. entry permissions wherever required.
- Basic category room as per the package category selected.
- 5.0% GST
- Personal expenses such as laundry, other items purchased.
- Airfare/Ship fare to and fro to Port Blair.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicle other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
By Road : Not applicable.
By Train : Not applicable.
By Air : The Veer Savarkar Airport, an International Airport is located in the capital town of Port Blair, the gateway to Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Port Blair, is connected with Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Hyderabad and Bhubaneshwar by air. Air India, Jet Airways, Jet lite, Go Air & Spice Jet Airlines operate regular flights. Foreign chartered flights are also permitted to land at Port Blair subject to the fulfilment of guidelines of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
By Ship : Regular passenger ship services are available to Port Blair from Chennai, Kolkata and Visakhapatnam and back. There are three to four sailings every month from Kolkata and Chennai to Port Blair and vice-versa. There is only one sailing for Visakhapatnam in a month. The voyage takes about 50 to 60 hours during fair weather.
How to Join
Join Now Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 8010 22 44 22 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance.
You may Book Offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by making the payment in below bank account:
- Bank Name: YES Bank
- Account Name: International Youth Club
- Account Number: 006188700000308
- IFSC Code: YESB0000061
- Branch: Saket, New Delhi
You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 48 working hours from our side.
Book Online by selecting the date in Trip Schedule.
Trip Schedule-Book OnlineTrip available date
Refund and Cancellation
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund.
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund.
- Cancellation made after within 15 Days – No Refund.
- Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability.
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trek completion date.
I visited South Andaman and the experience was very amazing, the properties given by the International Youth Club were incredible. All of them were beach side, all the arrangements were done perfectly and it was one of my best experience. Whole group loved the trip!
The trip was well spent, even the hotels were best. There wasn't a single problem which we faced. The most important thing was that the trip was successful in the best prices. Best value for money!
Need any help making the online booking? You can contact us for any enquiry at email@example.com or +91-8010224422
100% Secured Online Payment
Our payment gateway system is highly secured, you can count on us for security of your money..