1. Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images
2. You can book your tour by depositing booking amount Rs 10000/- per person in our account and you can pay remaining amount on arrival at Leh.
3. We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group.
4. We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
5. If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither International Youth Club nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
6. We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
7. International Youth Club is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
8. We are not covered for any kind of insurance. International Youth Club or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk
9. We will provide 350cc Enfield as per itinerary
10. At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
11. Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
12. Driving License is mandatory for rider
13. Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
14. If we do not get minimum strength i.e. 6 riders in a group then we have right to cancel the group at any time
15. We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
16. If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation ofbike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
17. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
18. Before starting the tour all riders and pillion have to fill risk form in Manali/Srinagar
19. For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
20. All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
21. Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
22. Finally, don't get worried about the terms too much - these are just to cover for the worst-case scenarios.