2 Days & 1 Night
Starts at INR 1800 Per Person
INR 2000(10% OFF)
2 Days / 1 Nights
1 to 10
Solo Travelers, Couples, Group of Friends & Families
Arrival in Kasol | Kheerganga Camps
Checkout After Breakfast
Welcome to the Parvati Valley. From here we will experience the travelling through Kasol Village, Manikaran Gurudwara & Barsheni . Early Morning Arrival at Barsheni. Here you will be meeting your guide and start a Trek to Kheerganga. The short trek to Kheerganga through the waterfalls and bridges by the tremendous river flow of Parvati will make you see the panoramic skies, vast greenery & dense forest. Once you get to the top though, there is nothing that feels better than a hot spring bath at Parvati Kund
Arrival in Kasol | Kheerganga Camps
We will assemble at Manikaran at 10:00 AM.
12 Kms Trek/5-6 Hours Transfer to the Trekking Point via Manikaran Barshaini through Bus/Jeep and Start Trek to Kheerganga. (16 Kms from Kasol.The short trek to Kheerganga through the waterfalls and bridges by the tremendous river flow of Parvati will make you see the panoramic skies, vast greenery & dense forest. Once you get to the top though, there is nothing that feels better than a hot spring bath at Parvati Kund after 12 Kms of 5-6 Hours Trek.
Overnight Camping and Dinner at Rudranag / Kheerganga.
Checkout After Breakfast
Check out from Kheerganga Camp after the Breakfast.Trek back to Barshaini & then transfer to the Base Camp Kasol via Manikaran by 3PM.
Things to Know
- Breakfast and Dinner at Kasol Camps (Veg meals will be served). **We do not offer lunch as we cannot cook on the trail and a packed lunch gets soggy and spoils the experience. On the trail to Kheerganga, there are 3 - 4 cafes/dhabas that come on the way where you can snack on your own. You can leave your luggage safely at our Base Camp at no additional charges when you go for the trek and collect the same when you return the next day.
- Lockers & Wash and Change Facility available at the Base Camp
- Stay on Twin or Triple sharing basis in Tents/Homestays, Sleeping Bags & Sleeping Mats
- Experienced & Professional Guides - Reliable, Licensed and adept English-speaking guide with a great knowledge of the area and the terrain.
- Shared Dry Toilet Tent
- Camping Fees, Permits and Free Storage of your luggage at Base Camp Kasol.
- Forest Entry and Permissions
- Group Insurance on request at additional cost.
- First Aid
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Kasol.
- Return transfer to Kasol from Barshaini. Regular buses and taxis are available for the return journey to Kasol or Bhuntar. The buses are available on a nominal ticket price of Rs.35/- for returning from Barshaini to Kasol(45 Minutes drive).
- Potter for personal luggage. Potters can be arranged at the extra cost.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
Distance by Road : Kasol is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Bhuntar(490 Kms) and then a local taxi or bus from Bhuntar to reach Kasol(Roughly 50 minutes & 30 Kms journey). You will reach Kasol in 11 ‐ 12 hours(approx 520 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in All buses from Delhi to Manali/Kullu go through Bhuntar, so just inform the conductor to drop you there. Tip : Since Delhi to Bhuntar is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Bhuntar and vice versa. Bhuntar to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Bhuntar to Delhi between 5 and 6 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delays.
Nearest Railway Station : Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Bhuntar in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa. All buses from Delhi to Manali/Kullu go through Bhuntar, so just inform the conductor to drop you there at Bhuntar. Local taxis or buses are available from Bhuntar to reach Kasol(Roughly 50 minutes & 30 Kms journey).
Nearest Airport :Take a flight from Delhi to Bhuntar (also known as Kullu airport) and then a bus or cab to Kasol. Bhuntar which is 32 km away from Kasol, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Kasol, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,000. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
Ruck sack bag with rain cover. Quantity -1
Hand Torch with spare batteries. Quantity -1
U V protection sunglasses. Quantity -1
1 Litre water bottle. Quantity -1
Non-skid deep treaded hiking shoes Quantity -1
Pair of light weight Slipper/Sandals Quantity -1
Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants. Quantity - 2
Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts. 1 for every 2 days of trekking
Pair of thick woolen socks. 1 pair for every two days of trekking
Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower. Quantity-1
Undergarments. Quantity - 1 for every day of trekking
Warm jacket closed at wrist & neck .Quantity-1
Full sleeves sweater. Quantity -1
Rain wear ( Jacket & Pants ) . Quantity-1
Pair of Warm Gloves. Quantity-1
Woolen cap. Quantity-1
Sun shielding Hat. Quantity -1
Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream etc.)
Sun screen lotion small pack . Quantity -1
Lip Balm small pack. Quantity-1
Small size, Light weight & Leak proof lunch box. Quantity-1(Shall be provided)
Plate. Quantity- 1; Spoon.Quantity-1(Shall be provided)
Tea/Coffee (plastic) Mug.Quantity-1 (Shall be provided)
Camera with extra batteries (Optional)
Dry fruits, Nuts, Chocolate bars (Optional)
Carry your medicines in plenty in case you have any specific ailment. Consult your doctor before joining the trek.
How to Join
Join Now Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 8010 22 44 22 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance.
You may Book Offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by making the payment in below bank account:
- Bank Name: YES Bank
- Account Name: International Youth Club
- Account Number: 006188700000308
- IFSC Code: YESB0000061
- Branch: Saket, New Delhi
You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 48 working hours from our side.
Book Online by selecting the date in Trip Schedule
Trip Schedule-Book OnlineTrip available date
Refund and Cancellation
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund
- Cancellation made after within 15 Days – No Refund
- Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trek completion date
Need any help making the online booking? You can contact us for any enquiry at email@example.com or +91-8010224422
100% Secured Online Payment
Our payment gateway system is highly secured, you can count on us for security of your money..